Friday, December 3, 2010

"And I've laid a happy claim on you"

Photobucket

..."because I want to stay As long as you think I may"
-My lover

I guess if we have sex, our love will turn to wine.

The year is winding down, and my winter will be a cozy one, spent burrowed in his embrace. Nothing and everything happened this year, it seems. Slowly he somehow finds his way through my years of conditioning and I am amazed.

Although 2010 was full of unfulfilled endeavors, I still have hope for the new one; I'm glad that I allowed myself to take the time to breathe, and to slow down my pace. I've become something different since last year and it pleases me to know that I am continuing to change.

I am shuffling forward, dancing with time and its challenges; i know my spirit is awake and I've learned to feel again. I wonder what 2011 will have to unfold.