Thursday, January 13, 2011

happy 4 months.

Photobucket
... you taste better to be than the strawberry cheesecake you bought for us. feeding me cake naked between kisses and taking a sweaty nap together after sex, he is the man of my wet dreams.

i see so much love when i look into his eyes and i hope that he sees the same when he looks into mine.

the lover is like me in so many ways, like how he closes up when he's upset, not wanting to burden anyone. and the poor thing only wants to give me his best; he has had a rough time in the past year (coincidentally before i came along) and quite frankly, i think he needs a bit of a break. But "you're my break," he says.

still can't believe i'm part of a stable relationship. i never thought i would have the privilege of being in one, but after many "adventures", here we are 4 months later.

gradual movement this week, the cough just will not go away. the cough syrup doesn't really help.

grandfather passed away today; i am thankful that he did not suffer. Even though i didn't get a chance to know him more since i moved here, i know that he was a gentle but caring husband and father. I am blessed that because of him, i have my mother who is very similar to him in spirit. The last request that he made was to be buried beside my grandmother when she passes away. A half century of love for each other. May he rest in peace.