Tuesday, January 4, 2011

still very sick.

Photobucket
Photobucket
... always get sick this time of the year. it was exactly after NYE that i had that terrible flu last year, and the same holds true for 2011. Had a lovely holiday with the lover and friends.

nothing too eventful for the new year. oh, there was this needlessly dramatic 10 minute one way "conversation" with my mother that i refuse to acknowledge - she cried and practically told me that she thinks i'm behaving like a whore for sleeping over at my boyfriends house - while i stared at her blankly out of my feverish delirium. honestly, what century do we live in? all this time i thought that by having open conversations with her about my private life would make her a little more liberal in her thinking but when it comes down to it, in some people's minds, everything is black and white.