Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dreary April raindrops in my coffee and in my eyes.

Photobucket
... I can't wait for the long weekend. I'm working a lot this week; I had a 14 hour work day yesterday and I thought I was off of the whole 'work yourself to death' thing? My voice is getting hoarse, ugh.

This weather makes me want to cuddle up in a heap of blankets with a box of timbits and not come out for awhile. The lover is nerdying out hardcore with his friends this week. I guess he is being his age. Or he's just having a life, unlike myself this week.

I'm going to try making cupcakes on Saturday. I can't wait to have some time for myself... Reading, lounging, sewing and being selfish with my time. I've gathered most of my tuition, which means I'll be dirt broke for the next two weeks, but I'm so happy that I'll be in school again.

I desperately need a haircut; the ends feels like and sounds like hay, when I rub them together between my fingers.

I hope it gets warm and sunny soon. I'm starting to wonder about all the suicides that happen in the subway.