Wednesday, May 25, 2011

is there such thing as grace or dignity in love or heartbreak?

Photobucket
... random thought.

it's a busy week and my oh so female body is not cooperating. my muscles are aching (NOT from exercising) and my energy level is low. it's been extremely difficult to fight off the fatigue. and i'm past the horny ovulating stage so it's not fun anymore. oh pms, i shake my fist at thee.

i'm doing a bit of my readings, heading over to have brunch with ingrid, dawn, and silva, then running to work for a few hours, then back to tutor, then i have to get started on the damn assignment that is due tomorrow (finally).

i am seriously thinking about chopping off my hair. i am sick of the dry ends that has been dyed over too many times. i was going to go a lot lighter for the summer, but i'm re considering since it will be very high maintenance.