Friday, September 23, 2011

extraordinarily peculiar.

Photobucket
... my week has been non stop, back to back to a point where one large coffee was just not enough. finally got a break this morning, and i chose to go thrifting.

i found an amazing crush velvet purple high waisted skirt. i came in my pants (or skirt) when it fit my perfectly. did i say that it's floor length? right. amazing. found 2 fitted blazers (i'm talking about the non boxy kind, that you're prone to find while thrifting or vintage shopping), a beige skirt and nude patent sling backs all for under $20. i'm beginning to think that i should start documenting these finds, but it always comes back to not having a camera slave to take my pictures.

heading out soon for a meeting, then tutoring, then the lover. it is brutal outside. Rain+wind=disaster.

i'll saturday off with the lover, but after that, it's back on the grind for at least the next 2 weeks.

last night, I had the worst sushi ever and then the lover and I started blurting out phrases that were dangerously committal. that's okay though. i love him.

oh i finally got a good winter coat. it's a puffy soia and kyo jacket with flared sleeves. i love it! :D