Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Monday through Sunday

Photobucket
... technically, my schedule hasn't eased up that significantly. i have this bad habit of filling in time with more things, when i indeed do have free time. i'm actually starting my days earlier these days, in fact.

anywhozzle, finally went to the zoo and i'm still alive! yay! next activity of the month: bouldering.

i think there's a palpable difference between being open to sharing about oneself and having the air of carelessness in one's words. I've always been suspicious of people who show the latter and I think i always will be. i suppose i value the weightiness in one's lips, to paraphrase a korean's proverb.

it'll continue to be busy for me until the end of the year, and then another round of busy times will start in January. Now that i've got a greater sense of ease, i'm enjoying the fullness of life. i've been working on self care and pacing/spacing out things. Also, being honest with myself about what i can humanly handle and with others about those established boundaries have been helpful. I've been trying to use the snippets of time that i have to enjoy the things that are pleasurable.