Sunday, November 13, 2011

things to remember the next time i get fighty with the lover:

Photobucket

1. stop focusing on the isolated incident
2. people may have lapses in judgement
3. think of our relationship as a whole
4. stop linking various isolated incidents to create the evil incarnate in my head (see 5 below)
5. try to remember that he really is a good person, even if he seems like the evil incarnate out to hurt me in my head because he is not
6.. he loves me, he cares about me and he appreciates me
7. he doesn't want to hurt me on purpose
8. don't call him a mother fucker (even if out of anger)
9. don't hang up the phone
10. resist flight instinct

i have to write these down because i'm just emotionally challenged, who fear conflict and go bat shit crazy because i can't figure emotions out.

but, i shall continue to try to be better for us.

i love you, puppy.