Saturday, June 19, 2010

you can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

...quite an enlightening week... sent off Sara to the states (how will i survive my second puberty with you in another country for 2 months? i'm going to be a mess by the time you get back), interesting dinner that left me a little dumbfounded (Melyssa: "you look like someone told you that your cat had died, but you don't even have a cat" = an accurate summation of how i felt, actually), ate cake for lunch with my brother, finally had a talk with mom, spent hours at starbucks, reading, driving around, and saw my lovely ladies. weekends fly by so quickly...

i should be discouraged, since i was trying the whole 'being more open and not so guarded' thing, but i don't want to be. i'm going to stand by my rule of three chances.