Sunday, June 12, 2011

my door has been rattling for days and it's driving me insane.

Photobucket
... despite the bipolar weather, i decided that it's iced coffee season.

call it a lack of self control but i did a lot of shopping this weekend. went to the clothing sale, got a mustard coloured linen trousers, chambre a line skirt, tanned sandals from aldo, and a bunch of shorts from forever21.

i tried making pad thai this weekend and it turned out really well!

i watched all the x men series; it was entertaining, but all i could think about was the theme of "others" and differentiation. now i want to be a mutant.

my first summer semester is coming to an end in two weeks. and my students are starting to go back to korea... i can't believe it's that time of the year again.

edit: oh my god, i just went for a run for the first time this summer with my brother, and i am oh so sweaty.

my mom bought me a wicked navy maxi dress with a mesh/crochet top layer; i'm going to cut the lining shorter so that you can see the beautiful patterns against my legs. wooot.