Sunday, October 23, 2011

you. and. i.

Photobucket
... finished the training, just a 6 hour observe and then off i go! it was a great experience to be in training and i'm looking forward to the time i will have with the TRCC/MWAR.

the lover and i walked around and came back with two tubs of ice cream and a bag of frozen mangos. yum. then went to the sex show today. i saw my first live burlesque show and it was beautifully done.

i ended up getting more black silk rope in the length that i originally wanted, and a tenga egg for the lover. we were having fun with it, until it broke. booo. well, there goes my $10. still in its egg container for future use as a fleshlight.

just had pho for dinner and some bouncing in the streets. it's the greatest thing ever! it entertains me so, when we are walking side by side with our arms around eachother, and he lifts me up as we skip. sounds and looks nerdy but so. fun. @#$%%^^&&$%#$. it makes me so happy. i love bouncing around like yoshi.

oh got my red wig that ordered! yay!