Wednesday, October 19, 2011

lookin' for my new cheese.

Photobucket

... is it too early to feel like the year is winding down? because i'm already onto the next one. i'm ready to finish off some things, i'm ready to start new things, and already we're in the latter part of October.

this weekend, the training is finished, and after two observes i shall be on the lines.

work is steady during the day. some evenings are frustrating, and i don't know if i can last until January as I initially planned. i just have to make sure i'm covered financially, but the end of the year is always a slow time for me. i shall mull over it some more.

the weather is disturbing, glad to be inside finally.

resisting the tendency to fall back into my solitary survival mode was difficult, but in the end, the lover is like my blanket that i can burrow in. i'm learning to express the kind of support that I need; we are both learning.

things will slow down a little, which is very much welcomed. i would love some time for myself. i'll at least get my weekend back. that will make a whole world's difference.